Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WELCOME TO THE LIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE

Hello friends!

Welcome to my second blog! This one contains jokes and other similar entries that are written in Taglish (Tagalog- English). Para maiba naman and to deviate from too serious topics. Para sa mga Pinoy ito at sa ibang lahing nakakaintindi ng Filipino.

Most of the posts that you will find here are true-to-life. True experiences ko. I hope you will find them funny and not corny. And if some posts appear to be "for adults only" (i.e., quite "green"), I hope you will find them not really offensive. Or if you will find them so, please do tell me (comments) so I can remove them.

Sana rin ay marami akong maisulat na jokes. Kasi, kaunti lang naman ang mga jokes ko. So, umpisahan na natin. Welcome uli and, read on...


Goddy

1 comment:

ennaer said...

thanks kuya godz...ive been waiting for this blog of yours!